Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 16 - tired... and losing stomach fat?

After a couple of bad days, I nipped it in the butt, and only had 26g today. I did a lot of walking, shopping, tested some treadmills, and had in-service. All that, combined with low sugar, I am tired!!! But on a positive note, I found these awesome whole wheat, low fiber, low carb, low sugar, tortillas at costco today! They are actually really good! You can also find edamame at costco, which makes an awesome high protein snack! Be sure to set yourself up to succeed, not to fail! Find healthy, nutritious snacks that you like, and keep them on hand, so that when you start hitting a weak spot, you have something to turn to! On a side note, I was talking to my mom, whos is also doing the sugar detox, and we both concluded that we have noticed most of the inches coming off of our stomaches? Interesting.... So for those of you that are looking to lose stomach fat, I am curious to see if this is something that would help? If any one else is doing this and has noticed the same thing, please do tell! Have a good one!

No comments: