Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 8 - Whoops!

So I unintentionally sabbotaged today. I made chili thinking it would be all sorts of good - which it was :) - but then I though I'd figure out the calories for my recipe.... needless to say, lots of sugar! Throw in the serving of dried apricots, a yogurt, and milk, it added up real quick :( SO I was at 70g today!!! YIKES!!! But the good thing I can say is that the majority of it was natural sugars, and no crap like I normally would have eaten. And a week ago - 70 g would have been awesome for me! It's probably 1/2 of what I used to consume! So that is my silver lining for today. On the flip side, like I said on day 1, this is when it's going to get hard.... It's not that I am physically craving the sugar, but I am starting to play the head games now... the 'eh, just one won't hurt', or 'oh, that looks totally worth it'. The little destructive thoughts that creep in on me start wearing me down. This is why I decided to blog this, and start a support group - because I know myself too well!!! I need your help now!!! If you are reading this, let me know it - show your support - facebook me if you haven't already, and tell your friends! The more people I am accountable to, the better. I've got to save face! :) I hope everyone else is doing well, whether you are participating or not. Keep it up!

Here are my weekly measurements

Weight - 202.5
waist - 43'
hips - 46'
chest 40.5'
thigh - 26'5'

No comments: