Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 4 - on the up!

After finally getting some sleep, I felt a lot better today. I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, and then later, edamame and string cheese for a snack . They held me over very well, because then I ended up getting called out on the ambulance and missed lunch. When I got home, I needed to eat, but I wasn't out of control, and didn't eat what ever was in site. I even made french toast for dinner as a treat, and used sugar free syrup. I also had just an 8 oz glass of milk, where normally it would have been 24oz+, with strawberry syrup. :P At in-service tonight, someone brought a box of glazed donuts - I was able to look at it and think 'eh, I don't need it' Where before, I would have probably had 2!!! There will still be lots of temptation, but I'm feelin like I can really do this! Stay strong eveyone!

No comments: