Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, November 16, 2009

WEEK 3: Use Alternative Sweetners, Day 14, Day 15, and measurments!

Sorry for the late update! I've got my computer being fixed, and haven't been able to get on until now! Day 14 was ok - pot roast turned out very well :) I had a weak day though as far as sugar in foods. I really felt like I needed milk and ended up having 2 cups total through out the day, which equaled 25g. Other wise, I was still ok, with a grand total of 53g.

Week 3: Use Alternative Sweeteners
Instead of sugar, try using the following alternative sweeteners:
Stevia - Non-caloric herb from Paraguay. Very sweet with slight licorice taste. Found at health food, specialty and grocery stores with the dietary supplements – not with sweeteners.
Agave Nectar- Made from blue agave cactus grown in Mexico. High in calories, but you only need a very small amount. Found at vitamin stores.

Measurements:

Weight - 199.9!!! I broke 200!!!
waist - 41.5
hips - 45.5'
chest 40.5'
thigh - 26'5'

So still losing!

DAY 15 - Not so great... CHECK YOUR LABELS!!!

Your body takes approx. 72 hrs to digest a 3oz serving of red meat... I know I had more than that!!! So I thought today I would chase it out with some extra fiber. I went for a high fiber cereal, with milk, and sprinkled some dried cranberries on it for flavor. Well I'd thrown the box out, and didn't have access to calorieking... that breakfast ended up costing me 40g sugar!!! I know it was't treats, but still - that adds up quick!!! And to top it off, I ended up making shredded BBQ beef sandwiches with the left over pot roast - amazing! One of my favorites, but BBQ sauce has a lot of sugar in it :( So I'm coming clean... 74g sugar today!!! Yikes! I suck! 2 bad days in a row. And I've had a headache too. That probably explains it. But the one silver lining is it wasn't from crap like days of past, but still, for a detox I need to get this nipped in the but real quick. Tomorrow will be much better, I promise! Have a good one!

No comments: